Fedor Manor is a 145-unit Senior community offering subsidized housing to Adults 62 and over who are able to live independently. We are located on the corner of Ridgewood & Madison Avenue in beautiful Lakewood, Ohio. Our senior community is conveniently located next to banks, churches, grocery stores, restaurants, hospitals, medical facilities, Family Dollar, RTA transportation & more.
Fedor Manor Senior community boasts all one-bedroom apartments with large closets to meet all your storage needs. We offer 24-hour emergency maintenance and much more.
- Heat, Water and Electric Service
- Refrigerator & Stove
- Air Conditioning unit in Living Room
- Secure building with cameras throughout the facility
- Library with Computers & Large Print Books
- Social Room with Cable TV, Puzzles, Tables & Chairs
- Vending Machines
- Onsite Laundry
- 24-hr emergency onsite maintenance
- Pull Cords
- Two elevators
- Community Room for Activities
- Wheelchair Accessible Apartments
- Off Street Parking
- Electronic Intercom Entry System
- Walk In Showers in Select Suites
- Bathroom Grab Bars
- Self-regulated Heat
Building Services Offered:
- Professional, friendly staff
- Post Office on Wheels Monthly
- Pharmacy Prescription Deliveries Weekly
- Lakewood Division of Aging daily Hot Meals program & Transportation
- Social Activities Monthly
- Service Coordinator onsite to assist you with information & referral services, Medicare Part “D” information, form preparation, etc.
- Bus Stop directly in front of building
- Minutes to the Rapid Transit Station
Come check us out! And see why Fedor Manor Senior community should be your next home.