Our facility includes some great common areas both inside and outside. We have a large community room where we hold our social events and parties, and outside we have numerous areas that are landscaped and have benches that allow residents to enjoy beautiful spring, summer and fall days and evenings.
Fedor Manor is a 145-unit Senior community offering subsidized housing to Adults 62 and over who are able to live independently. We are located on the corner of Ridgewood & Madison Avenue in beautiful Lakewood, Ohio. Our senior community is conveniently located next to banks, churches, grocery stores, restaurants, hospitals, medical facilities, Family Dollar, RTA transportation & more.
Fedor Manor Senior community boasts all one-bedroom apartments with large closets to meet all your storage needs. We offer 24-hour emergency maintenance and much more.
Three Floor Plans are offered and based on availability:
- Floor Plan A is an open plan where the kitchen opens to the living room.
- Floor Plan B are corner units providing views and light from two sides.
- Floor Plan H units are built to accommodate residents in wheelchairs and designed for maximum accessibility.
Come check us out! And see why Fedor Manor Senior community should be your next home.
Apartment Amenities Include:
- Heat, Water and Electric Service
- Refrigerator & Stove
- Air Conditioning unit in Living Room
- Secure building with cameras throughout the facility
- Library with Computers & Large Print Books
- Social Room with Cable TV, Puzzles, Tables & Chairs
- Onsite Laundry
- Two elevators
- 24-hr emergency onsite maintenance
- Community Room for Activities
- Vending Machines
- Wheelchair Accessible Apartments
- Off Street Parking
- Electronic Intercom Entry System
- Walk In Showers in Select Suites
- Bathroom Grab Bars
- Self-regulated Heat
Building Services Offered:
- Professional, friendly staff
- Post Office on Wheels Monthly
- Pharmacy Prescription Deliveries Weekly
- Lakewood Division of Aging daily Hot Meals program & Transportation
- Social Activities Monthly
- Service Coordinator onsite to assist you with information & referral services, Medicare Part “D” information, form preparation, etc.
- Bus Stop directly in front of building
- Minutes to the Rapid Transit Station