Everyone needs some help once in a while, so at Fedor Manor we have a licensed Social Worker, Dan Taylor, LSW onsite to assist our residents.
Dan is an employee of the City of Lakewood and is connected with all of the City’s Division of Aging services. Need help with the complexities of Medicare Prescription Insurance? He is here to help!
Additionally, Dan can help with service referrals, applications for Medicaid and Food Assistance, Social Security and private pensions, Living Wills and other confusing paperwork. It’s just a small part of what he can do to take the worry out of your day.
Dan has been Fedor Manor’s Service Coordinator for over 10 years! So, he is familiar with most of our residents and staff and is a vital part of our community.
Our Service Coordinator can provide assistance with applications in these areas:
- Department of Jobs and Families Services
- Medicare Part D
- Social Security and Low Income Subsidy (LIS)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Living Wills and Durable Powers of Attorney
- Passport and Options Programs
- USA Universal Service
- Arrange for home health care
- Arrange for Hospice
- Arrange for Durable Medical Equipment
- Order prescriptions
- Arrange prescription delivery
- Coordinate with hospital and nursing home social workers
- Discharge planning from hospitals and nursing homes
City of Lakewood Services:
- Transportation to Medical Appointments
- Congregate and Home Delivered Meal Services
- Social Services
- Grocery Shopping Program
- Activities and Trips